Maximizing the Value of Renewable Energy Assets
Client Focused Solar Consulting
Megawatt Energy Solutions LLC.
In 1998, after a twenty-year career as a senior technology officer in the telecom industry, Walter co-founded Broadband Access Systems, a developer of headend cable internet access technology. In 2001 the Company was sold to publicly traded ADC Telecommunications for $2.1B
In the years that followed, Walter was an active real estate investor and developer until 2013 when he founded Megawatt Energy Solutions
Since its founding Megawatt has constructed some the largest and most challenging solar projects in Rhode Island.
- Broadband Access Systems, Westboro, MA.
Co-founder, VP of Engineering
- 3Com (formerly US Robotics), Westboro, MA
Director Core Technology Development
- CrossComm Corporation, Marlborough, MA
Director of Hardware Development
- Memotec Datacom/Infinet, Inc., N. Andover, MA.
Director of Modem Development
- AT & T Bell Laboratories, Holmdel, NJ
Member of Technical Staff
- Purdue University, MSEE, GPA 6.0/6.0
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute BSEE GPA 3.9/4.0. Graduated 5th out of 1200 in College of Engineering.
- NABCEP, Certified PV Installation Professional
Together with his wife Carol, Walter is an active member of Trinity Presbyterian Church in Providence, RI.
He was Instrumental financially and volunteered to manage the renovation of the Trinity Presbyterian Church building in Providence, RI.
Director of Field Operations
Mark brings years of experience as an electrician and project manager to Megawatt. He played a leading role as the Electrical Manager in several major industrial facilities in Rhode and owned and operated his own electrical contracting business, Beam Electric.
Mark, as Director of Field Operations for Megawatt, has been responsible for installation of the dozens of commercial solar projects and hundreds of residential solar projects the company has completed to date.
Mark enjoys renovating real estate and classic cars.
Director of Business Development and Project Finance
Megawatt Energy Solutions LLC.
Scott joined Megawatt Energy Solutions in 2018 as a firm principal and Director of Business Development and Project Finance
Scott's background in finance and commercial real estate brings a unique perspective to helping businesses and institutions implement profitable energy solutions.
In 1980 he founded a commercial real estate practice based in New York City. In 1989 he also founded Space Data Systems, a real estate market data service with market analytics and reporting capabilities. Space Data Systems became the most widely used market research platform in the commercial real estate industry. and in 1994 he sold the Company to Real Estate Information Group (Co-Star).
- Direct Energy Solar, CT Business Development and Marketing
- Solux Energy Solutions, Westport CT. Director of Commercial Business
- CBRE, Stamford CT. Managing Director Corporate Services
- Trinity Church Wall Street, NYC Director of Leasing
- The Staubach Company, NYC. Managing Director
- C. S. Brown Associates, NYC President and Founder
- Space Data Systems, NYC. President and Founder
- Dickinson College, Carlisle PA. American History
- New York University, NYC. Economics
- New York University, Real Estate Institute, Finance
- Vestry- Saint Timothy's Church, Fairfield CT.
- Mens Shelter- Fairfield, CT.
- Eaglehill School- Board of Trustees, Southport, CT.